Thursday, February 28, 2008

If Teresa Kok is Greedy... Then....

Ok here is the story, where Ong Ka Ting made a statement that leaders from opposition parties are greedy people because they fight for Parliment and State Seats.

Can i ask a question to Ong Ka Ting? Is this consider as greedy if one holds three important posts in the society? Prime Minister, Finance Minister and Internal Security Minister.
I guess Ong Ka Ting wouldn't dare to answer my question! :) I can bet you with all my money in my wallet. Although not much, but enough for a big fat meal...

I am also pretty sure 110% of the people also knows what answer he will give. Why can't Ong Ka Ting just voice this to the PM that he is also greedy for holding three posts?

DAP leaders are only contesting in 2 areas are brandished as greedy, what about that above case?

Now you know why People say MCA are just dolls in UMNO?

No comments: